The DWX-52DC is a smooth and steady ball screw-driven machine capable of milling complex restorations. It operates on X, Y, and Z axes – simultaneously rotating blocks and discs. Tilting on the B axis supports deep undercuts and the complex milling of extensive arch restorations and other full-mouth prosthetics.
Economical Open Architecture
The open architecture of the DWX-52DC allows us to work with the latest materials, CAD/CAM software and scanners, without needing to rely on a single source.
- 5-axis simultaneous milling for precision milling
- Steady and efficient ball screw-driven operation
- New C-shape clamp for easy adjustment and alignment
- 10-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for continuous milling
- Powerful vacuum and anti-static ionizer for clean calibration and dust reduction
- Automatic puck changing for up to 8 pucks
For thirty years, Roland DG has been the trusted provider of milling machines that get built to last. The DWX-52DC 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine is no exception. After extensive research in which lab technicians were asked what they needed in a production mill, the DWX-52DC was developed to enhance the user experience, maximize ease-of-use and improve output quality. Built with a modern and straightforward design, the DWX-52DC looks as effortless as it operates.