2020 Basic Implant Continuum
683 people viewed this event.
Sponsored by Hiossen and Watersedge
2 CE credits per session
- Case discussion by the mentor.
- Attendee doctors bring a case to discuss with the mentor and other attendees.
Tuition Fee Upcoming events: Complimentary for Hiossen users.
Non-Hiossen, $69.00 +tax per session.
Dr. Sherif Said D.D.S., Periodontist
- Dental Surgery (BDS) and AEGD training at MSA University in Cairo Egypt
- Periodontics fellowship program at Case Western Reserve University
- CAGS & MSD in periodontology at Boston University
- Implant Clinical Career in United State, Ontario & Egypt (3y+)
- Faculty member, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor Post-Doctoral Periodontology Department at Boston University
- Specializes in Complex Aesthetic Oral Reconstructions
- Micro-Surgical Perio-Implant Regenerative Therapy
- Special interest in minimally invasive and cosmetic degradative procedures